Jaguar Brake Service & Repair in Columbus, OH
Unquestionably, one of the most vital systems on your Jaguar that’s responsible for keeping you safe is your brake system. Without working brakes, drivers would find it quite difficult to travel even short distances without putting their safety at risk. To protect the safety of both yourself and your passengers, it’s always important to verify that your brakes are in good working order. Fortunately, the team of experts at Jaguar Easton is standing by to keep your brakes working like the day they were new.
When to Have Your Brakes Serviced
If you’re concerned about the condition of your brakes, the good news is that it’s fairly easy to determine if you have an issue or not. Some warning signs that you may experience include having to press harder on the brake pedal in order to come to a complete stop or a gradual decrease in overall stopping power.
While these symptoms are common indications of worn brakes, the following symptoms may be a sign of a far more serious – and far more dangerous – brake issue.
- Your Jaguar starts to shake or pull to one side during braking
- A brake warning indicator light has appeared on your dashboard or instrument panel
- Loss of brake pedal pressure and the pedal goes completely to the floor
In the event that you experience any of the above symptoms, we advise you to use extra caution, stop driving the vehicle, and have it towed to a repair facility to be inspected and diagnosed by qualified Jaguar technicians.
Have Your Brakes Inspected and Serviced at Jaguar Easton
For the ultimate in confidence and peace of mind behind the wheel, visit Jaguar Easton for a brake inspection. Our team of expert Jaguar technicians will inspect your brakes for any potential problems. This inspection includes:
- Checking brake fluid levels and condition
- Checking for even brake wear and measuring brake pad/shoe thickness
- Verifying brake lines and master/wheel cylinders are free of any leaks
- Checking rotors for run-outs and hot spots
- Inspecting brake calipers for fluid leaks, movement, and general wear
- Checking anti-lock brake sensors
- Performing necessary adjustments and testing hardware
Once the inspection has been completed, your Jaguar service advisor will discuss the results with you. If necessary, your worn-out brake components will be replaced with Genuine Jaguar brake parts designed specifically for your vehicle. Stop smoothly, safely, and confidently with brake service at Jaguar Easton.