Jaguar Lease Return Guide
Important notice regarding inventory shortages and lease turn-in
As a result of recent global events, significant delays and disruptions have impacted the automotive supply chain. This has caused a reduction in the normal supply of new vehicles available on dealership lots. It’s our suggestion that you start to weigh your options up to a year in advance prior to your lease-end date. This way, you can secure the availability of your next vehicle while also avoiding potential interruptions to the driving experience you’ve grown to expect.
Custom ordering or reserving your next vehicle in advance is a great way to enjoy the exact features and options that you want while simultaneously planning ahead for the future. You may have the option to extend your current lease up to in the event that your next vehicle experiences any delays in production or transportation. Our team is standing by to answer any questions you may have about your current lease status, reserving your next vehicle, or extending your current lease to plan ahead for the future.
If the end date of your Jaguar lease is fast approaching, it’s probably a good time to begin to consider all of your available options. To help streamline the process, Jaguar Easaton has assembled this quick reference guide that covers the steps leading up to the end of your lease. Our team of friendly and knowledgeable Jaguar sales professionals is standing by to help you through the lease-end process, regardless of where you initially leased your vehicle!
What Are My Jaguar Lease-End Options?
Option 1: Purchase Your Leased Jaguar
- It’s easy to see why you’ve grown attached to your Jaguar. If you’re not quite ready to part ways, there’s no need to! Included in your lease contract is a purchase option to buy your vehicle at lease-end. Our team is standing by to guide you through the process.
Option 2: Purchase, Lease, or Custom-Order Your Next Jaguar
- No matter if you’re to get behind the wheel of the latest version of your current Jaguar or if you’d like to choose an entirely new model, we’re here to help! As a returning Jaguar lessee, there’s a good chance that you could be eligible for exclusive savings on your next Jaguar lease. Another attractive option to consider is custom-ordering your next Jaguar. In addition to getting the exact features and options that you want, you’re able to extend your existing lease while your custom order is built. Click the button below to learn more about this exciting program.
Option 3: Return Your Leased Jaguar
- No matter where you originally leased your vehicle, you can save time and hassle by returning your lease right here at Jaguar Easton! We’re committed to making your lease return process as simple and straightforward as possible. We recommend bringing your completed Vehicle Inspection checklist along with the reviewed Wear and Use guide. The lease return process is explained in more detail below.
Guide to Returning Your Leased Jaguar
When planning to return your vehicle, the first step that we suggest is to have a complimentary pre-inspection performed at least 45 days prior to your lease end date. Simply call Jaguar Easton to schedule an appointment. To help you prepare, below is a list of chargeable items as explained in the Wear and Use guide. For full details, refer to your Lease Agreement.
- Holes, tears, burns, stains, strong odors or excessively worn areas in the carpet, other interior surfaces or convertible top;
- Scratches, chips, dents, pits, rust, holes or cracks in the wheels or exterior surfaces, windshield or other glass surfaces or metal work
- Cracked, broken, or missing windows, doors, lights, trim, mirrors, or antennae;
- Missing, damaged or nonworking mechanical equipment, safety or emissions control equipment, electrical or other parts or accessories;
- Damage to the vehicle’s frame or alignment;
- Damage due to improper, poor quality or incomplete repairs or paint work. You also will remain liable to us for the full cost of any such items resulting from intentional or willful abuse or misuse;
- Any wear and use related to tires. Tire tread must be at least 1/8” (4/32”) at the lowest point and may not contain any other damages. Also make sure that all tires match and are comparable quality to the original equipment. Also make sure to remove snow tires prior to your pre-inspection. Other items may be excluded as set forth in the Lease Agreement;
- Any missing manuals or missing or nonworking keys or remote entry devices.
Other tips for returning your leased Jaguar vehicle:
- Remove all personal items
- Place the owner’s manual in the glove box
- Turn in all sets of keys to the vehicle
- Clear any personal digital information from in-vehicle interfaces
Our team looks forward to helping you discuss your lease-end options here at Jaguar Easton. Simply schedule an appointment at your convenience using the button below to get started!