2021 Jaguar E-PACE Model Review with Prices, Photos, & Specs
- Starting at $40,995 MSRP*
- Standard 2.0 liter 4-cylinder 246HP Turbocharged Gas Engine or available 2.0 liter 4-cylinder 296HP Turbocharged Gas Engine (All-Wheel Drive standard on all models)
- JaguarDrive Control with Normal, Eco, Dynamic, and Rain/Ice/Snow modes
- Pivi infotainment system with 11.4-inch touchscreen and Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto
- Optional Grained leather 10-way front seats
- Standard Emergency Braking, Rear Camera, Cruise Control and Speed Limiter, and Lane Keep Assist
- Available powered gesture tailgate
- Optional Meridian™ Sound System
About the Jaguar E-PACE
As the first compact luxury SUV from Jaguar, the stylish E-PACE combines a tech-centric cabin with go-anywhere performance and everyday practicality. Distinctive styling cues found on the exterior such as a chiseled hood and bold rear haunches hint at the capable performance found beneath the hood. Drivers can choose between two potent turbocharged 4-cylinder engines paired with proven All-Wheel Drive and a 9-speed automatic transmission.
Completely centered around the driver, the interior of the E-PACE has been painstakingly designed to deliver a refined yet tactile experience. Subtle design details include the exclusive Jaguar and cub design hidden in the corner of the front windshield, glovebox, and center console. On your drive, drivers can experience unrivaled connectivity from the standard Pivi infotainment system featuring Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto. Simply put, the Jaguar E-PACE redefines the meaning of what a compact luxury SUV is capable of.
What the Critics Say
What’s New for 2021
The new model year brings an array of exciting updates to the popular Jaguar E-PACE. For 2021, the E-PACE receives an exterior makeover that includes new LED headlights with “double J-blade” daytime running lights, updated front bumper, revised mesh front grille, and more prominent curves. Interior changes include the addition of the new Pivi Pro infotainment system, 11.4-inch curved touchscreen, and an optional digital rearview mirror. The steering wheel, shifter, and HVAC controls have been updated as well. Finally, minor engineering adjustments have allowed for a quieter ride and more responsive throttle inputs for the 2021 E-PACE.
Jaguar E-PACE Features
Bold Styling & Capable Performance
You’ll always make a statement from behind the wheel of the E-PACE. With an emphasis placed firmly on luxury, its sweeping profile cascades rearward to culminate in a steeply-raked rear windshield. Proven performance and sheer driving pleasure come from your choice of two all-aluminum turbocharged Ingenium 4-cylinder engines available on the Jaguar E-PACE. A standard 9-speed automatic transmission, all-wheel drive system, JaguarDrive control, Adaptive Dynamics, and Configurable Dynamics let you make the most of every mile. All-Surface Progress Control (ASPC) helps give added confidence in slippery conditions. JaguarDrive Control allows you to choose Normal, Eco, Dynamic, or Rain/Ice/Snow mode ‑ each subtly adjusting the steering and throttle mapping.
Constructed with premium materials and contemporary design, the interior of the E-PACE is distinctly Jaguar. The dashboard surrounds the driver while the SportShift gear selector sits at your fingertips. Optional Configurable Ambient Interior Lighting provides a rich visual effect and a welcoming, relaxing atmosphere for all occupants thanks to 10 selectable colors. Smart storage solutions found inside include a deep center console with removable cup holders, deep front door bins, and a spacious glovebox. Elevate your audio experience with two optional sound systems from British audio experts Meridian. For the ultimate in comfort, the E-PACE can be optioned with perforated grained leather sport seats with contrast stitching and 12-way adjustability for front seat occupants.
Giving you access to a plethora of information, the available Pivi Pro system found inside the E-PACE features a 11.4-inch touchscreen at the heart of the center console that supports swipe and pinch gestures. Standard Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto integration allows vehicle-optimized apps on your Apple or Android smartphone to be operated through the E-PACE touchscreen. Using just the key and your phone, Smart Settings can automatically identify each driver, their seating and mirror positions, and preferred media settings. An optional 12.3-inch high-definition Interactive Driver Display and Head-Up Display (HUD) places all important drive information where you can easily see it. Choose the available Online Pack with Data Plan to receive a 4G Wi-Fi Hotspot and other impressive connectivity features.
Trims & Specs
- Starting at $40,995 MSRP*
- 2.0L 246-Horsepower Turbocharged 4-cylinder with AWD
- Pivi infotainment system with 11.4-inch touchscreen
- Ebony perforated grained leather seats with Ebony/Ebony interior
- Meridian™ Sound System
- 3D Surround Camera
- Starting at $46,095 MSRP*
- Powered Tailgate
- Pivi Pro (Connected) and Online Pack with Data Plan
- Interactive Driver Display
- Premium LED headlights with signature DRL
- Traffic Sign Recognition and Adaptive Speed Limiter
E-PACE 300 Sport
- Starting at $49,995 MSRP*
- 2.0L 296-Horsepower Turbocharged 4-cylinder with AWD
- R-Dynamic front and rear bumpers
- Ebony grained leather sport seats with contrast stitching
- Adaptive Dynamics, Configurable Dynamics, and Active Driveline
- Head-up Display
*Starting at price shown is Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price. Excludes destination/handling charge ($1,050 for XE and E-PACE, $1,150 for XF, F-TYPE, F-PACE and I-PACE), tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing, and optional equipment.