2020 Jaguar XF Review with Prices, Photos, & Specs
About the Jaguar XF
Featuring an uncompromised blend of substance and style, the Jaguar XF evokes the senses with a remarkable combination of dynamics, design, and refinement. The XF is positioned between the athletic XE and flagship XJ within the Jaguar sedan lineup. Drivers will have their choice of two variants of a gasoline turbocharged 4-cylinder 2.0-liter, or a supercharged 3.0-liter V6 engine.
Groundbreaking technology amenities give drivers an array of infotainment options along with assistive safety features to keep you out of harm’s way in your XF. Outstanding comfort, a driver-focused layout, and a collection of premium materials help you enjoy sumptuous luxury inside the impressive Jaguar XF.
- Starting at $51,500 MSRP*
- Choice of 247 or 296 horsepower turbocharged 4-cylinder engines or a supercharged 380 horsepower V6 (AWD available on all engines)
- Jaguar InControl® Remote & Protect™
- Available blind spot monitor with closing vehicle sensing
- Optional rear camera parking aid with guidance lines on display
- Available heated Grained Leather front seats and heated steering wheel
- Standard Meridian Sound System (380W)
- Optional Full LED headlights, adaptive with Intelligent high beam
What the Critics Say
What’s New for 2020
Shoppers will discover an assortment of revisions and updates to the Jaguar XF for the 2020 model year. The turbocharged diesel engine has been discontinued this year. All XF trims now come standard with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone integration, front and rear parking sensors, and more. Portofino Blue and Eiger Grey are two new exterior paint color options available on the XF. Finally, a new Checkered Flag limited edition model has been added to the XF lineup featuring exclusive exterior and interior appointments.
Jaguar XF Features
The Jaguar XF gives drivers their choice of gasoline engines, including two from the Jaguar Ingenium range. These Ingenium engines are engineered for smooth, responsive performance thanks to their lightweight, all-aluminum design and widespread use of low-friction roller bearings. For maximum exhilaration, the 3.0 liter V6 Supercharged Gas engine includes a Roots-type twin vortex supercharger to give the XF linear power delivery and improved acceleration. All XF models are equipped with a responsive 8-speed automatic transmission. Other performance-focused attributes of the XF include Adaptive Dynamics, Integral Link suspension, and a lightweight aluminum body structure.
Once you press the Start button, the Jaguar XF awakens with a purpose. All at once, the JaguarDrive™ selector rises smoothly, air vents rotate open, and the engine growls — each encouraging you to hit the streets in style. Optional leather and veneers are chosen with the utmost priority to ensure that everything inside the XF is luxurious to the touch. Available ambient illumination inside the cabin helps accent its sophisticated interior. Four-zone climate control allows each individual occupant to choose their preferred temperature and airflow settings.
Technology & Infotainment
Taking technology to the next level inside the Jaguar XF, the standard InControl Touch Pro™ system includes a large 10.2-inch touchscreen in the center console and a customizable, high-definition 12.3-inch TFT instrument cluster. Both of these screens allow for total control of audio, climate, and optional navigation functions. You can use Bluetooth® phone connectivity to make phone calls, access contacts and messaging, and play music via the touchscreen. Hear your favorite songs the way the artist intended them to be with a concert-like listening experience from the optional Meridian™ Surround Sound System with 825W of total output. Keep your eyes focused on the road ahead with the optional Head-up Display that projects key information directly onto the windshield using laser technology.
Make every drive easier and more stress-free with cutting-edge driver-assistive technologies found on the Jaguar XF. In the event that the car detects an unintended drift from its current lane position, Lane Departure Warning will alert the driver. Adaptive Cruise Control relies on radar to automatically adjust your speed in order to maintain a fixed distance from the vehicle in front of you. Parking the XF is virtually effortless thanks to the 360° exterior view from the Surround Camera System. These are only a handful of examples of the optional driver assists available on the Jaguar XF.
Trims & Specs
- Starting at $51,500 MSRP*
- 2.0-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with 247 horsepower (AWD available)
- Luxtec seats with 8-way electric adjustability for the front seats
- Front and Rear Parking Aid
- Xenon headlights with LED ‘J’ blade Daytime Running Lights and power wash
- Meridian™ Sound System
- Starting at $55,550 MSRP*
- Perforated grained leather seats
- Heated front seats with 4-way power lumbar
- Navigation Pro
- Ambient Interior Lighting
- 19-inch Alloy Wheels
XF Checkered Flag Edition
- Starting at $66,600 MSRP*
- 2.0-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with 296 horsepower (AWD standard)
- Gloss Black side vents with Checkered Flag badge
- Perforated grained leather sport seats with contrast stitching
- Checkered Flag branded tread plates
- 19-inch ‘Style 1018’ 10 spoke wheels with Silver finish
- Starting at $68,200 MSRP*
- 3.0-liter supercharged V6 engine with 380 horsepower (AWD standard)
- ’S’ Body Kit including Sports Front Bumper, Gloss Black Side Sills and Rear Valance and Trunk Mounted Spoiler
- 18-Way Heated Power Front Sports Seats with ‘S’ Embossing on Headrests
- Adaptive Dynamics with Configurable Dynamics
- 20-inch alloy wheels
*Price shown is Base Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price. Excludes destination/handling charge ($995 for XE, XF and E-PACE, $1,025 for XJ, F-TYPE, F-PACE and I-PACE), tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing, and optional equipment. Total Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price includes destination/handling charge noted above and may include optional equipment but excludes tax, title, license and retailer fees, all due at signing. Retailer price, terms and vehicle availability may vary. See your local authorized Jaguar Retailer for details.
**All figures are EPA estimates. Actual mileage may vary.