2020 Jaguar I-PACE Model Review with Prices, Photos, & Specs
- Starting at $69,500 MSRP*
- 90 kWh Lithium-Ion Battery, two permanent magnet synchronous electric motors, total system output of 394-horsepower and 512 lb-ft of torque
- 50 kW DC rapid charging capability – 0-80% charge in 85 minutes**
- Touch Pro Duo infotainment system with upper 10-inch touchscreen and lower 5.5-inch touchscreen with multi-function dynamic dials
- Standard All-Wheel Drive with Adaptive Surface Response (AdSR)
- 0-60 MPH in 4.5 seconds with a 240-mile total range
- Enhanced Brake Regeneration battery range optimization
- Possible Federal Tax Credit** along with other state incentives for zero tailpipe emissions vehicles**
About the Jaguar I-PACE
As the first all-electric vehicle in the storied 80-year history of Jaguar, the 2020 I-PACE marks the start of a new chapter for the brand. Engineered as the start as a purely electric vehicle, the I-PACE makes no compromises when it comes to efficiency thanks to a striking aerodynamically-efficient design and interior room for five adults and luggage. Thanks to up to 240 miles of total range and rapid charging capabilities, the Jaguar I-PACE is able to take your adventures further with no need to suffer from range anxiety. Going beyond efficiency, the I-PACE is also packed with potent performance with instantaneous electric response. You can rocket from 0 to 60 MPH in just 4.5 seconds thanks to its combined system output of 394 horsepower and 512 lb-ft of torque. With connected technology found inside the cabin, the I-PACE delivers inspired technology to energize every journey.
What the Critics Say
Jaguar I-PACE Features
Efficiency & Performance
Virtually instant torque and integrated All-Wheel Drive stability combine to give the all-electric Jaguar I-PACE a drive that engages your senses unlike any other vehicle. The innovative battery placement located within the wheelbase provides the I-PACE with a low center of gravity for agile handling and responsive acceleration. Since a conventional transmission is not required, JaguarDrive is able to instantly supply acceleration throughout the entire power band from 0 to 12,000 RPM with no shift shock or interruptions. An Active Air Suspension and Adaptive Dynamics work in tandem to deliver a perfected balance of comfort and precision handling. When additional battery cooling is required, Active Vanes located in the front grille open. They close when not needed to improve airflow across the body panels.
Hassle-Free Charging Capabilities
Representing the future of car ownership, the Jaguar I-PACE features next-gen electric technology along with zero tailpipe emissions. Ingeniously positioned behind the front wheel arch, the charge port for the I-PACE offers quick access. You’re able to charge up in both rain and snow due to the self-contained nature of the charging port.
You can fully recharge the I-PACE overnight using a Jaguar approved home charger and the 7 kW single-phase AC on-board charger. It can even charge using a domestic outlet at a slower rate. For the quickest charge times, a typical 50 kW DC rapid charger lets you charge from 0-80% in only 85 minutes. Using a 100 kW DC charge rate, you can achieve this same 0-80% charge in an astounding 45 minutes. All you need to do is pull up, plug in, and go about your day.
Infusing luxury craftsmanship into a sports car experience, the all-new I-PACE has an interior which captivates attention through generous space and impressive tech features. Upscale accents found throughout the interior include crisp white illumination, acoustic laminated glass, and contrast twin-needle stitching. Sport seats or available Performance seats can be fitted in an assortment of colors and materials for a uniquely-individual look. Set the temperature of the I-PACE interior using the touchscreen or even remotely via a dedicated smartphone app. Onboard Cabin Air Ionization helps cleanse the air, neutralize odors, and improve air quality inside the I-PACE.
The Touch Pro Duo infotainment system of the Jaguar I-PACE includes a 10-inch touchscreen built into the dashboard along with a lower 5.5-inch touchscreen featuring multi-function dynamic controls. A large 12.3-inch HD Interactive Driver Display gives you important driving data, full-screen navigation with 3D mapping, and a refined processing engine including dynamic graphics. On HSE and First Edition trims, you’ll enjoy a standard Meridian Sound System with Trifield™ technology. An available Head-Up Display keeps your eyes safely on the road ahead while monitoring important information such as speed and navigational directions.
I-PACE Wins Unprecedented Trifecta at 2019 World Car Awards
Taking a historic victory, the Jaguar I-PACE is the first model ever to win three World Car titles in the 15-year history of the awards. Presented at the New York International Auto Show, the I-PACE was chosen by a panel consisting of 86 motoring journalists from 24 different countries.
- 2019 World Car of the Year – Jaguar I-PACE
- 2019 World Car Design of the Year – Jaguar I-PACE
- 2019 World Green Car – Jaguar I-PACE
“For I-PACE to be awarded 2019 World Car of the Year, World Car Design of the Year and World Green Car gives our first all-electric vehicle the ultimate recognition it deserves. I would like to thank the team who have created I-PACE for their passion in making it so outstanding.” — Prof. Dr. Ralph Speth (Chief Executive Officer, Jaguar Land Rover)
Trims & Specs
- Starting at $69,500 MSRP*
- 90 kWh Lithium-Ion Battery, two permanent magnet synchronous electric motors
- Touch Pro Duo infotainment system
- Luxtec Sport Seats
- Meridian™ Sound System
- 18-inch 15 spoke ‘Style 1022’ alloy wheels
- Starting at $75,850 MSRP*
- Drive Package – Blind Spot Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop & Go, and High-speed Emergency Braking
- Grained Leather Sport Seats
- Traffic Sign Recognition and Adaptive Speed Limiter
- Auto-dimming, power fold, heated door mirrors with memory and approach lights
- 20-inch 6 spoke ‘Style 6007’ alloy wheels
- Starting at $80,500 MSRP*
- Premium Windsor Leather Sport Seats, heated and cooled
- Powered gesture tailgate
- Open differential with Torque Vectoring by Braking
- 360° Parking Aid and 360° Surround Camera
- 20-inch 5 spoke ‘Style 5068’ with Diamond Turned finish alloy wheels
*Price shown is Base Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price. Excludes destination/handling charge ($995 for XE, XF and E-PACE, $1,025 for XJ, F-TYPE, F-PACE and I-PACE), tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing, and optional equipment.